Table of Contents
What are a balanced diet and its benefits?
We all know how important a balanced diet is for us. Including fruits and vegetables in the diet can prove to be a perfect balance for us. We have to pay attention to what we should include in our diet chart so that our body can get complete food, so let’s see what is a balanced diet?
What is a balanced diet?
We have a balanced diet in which all the nutrients are available in proper quantity, we call it a balanced diet. The 7 main factors of a balanced diet are: Protein, mineral salts, fat, vitamins, carbohydrates, nucleic acids, water
Proteins are highly complex chemical compounds with high molecular weight. They are found in the body as their main body. They form the circulatory structure of the cells. And it is a solid substance found in abundance in the protoplasm. Protoplasm comprises 14% protein. Functions of proteins
1) As Enzymes, as Hormones.
2) These are immunoglobulins. It eliminates the effect of external substances.
4) The circulatory protein binds to certain types of compounds and aids in their transport through the blood. For example, hemoglobin carries oxygen from the lungs to the tissues.
They occur in the body in the form of organic and inorganic molecules and ions. The main mineral salts found in the body are as follows.
1) Sodium – It is helpful in protein formation.
2) Bones and teeth are formed by mixing with calcium-phosphorus.
3) Chlorine – the main component of hydrochloric acid in digestive juices.
4) Iron-oxygen synapse, a major part of hemoglobin.
Fats are compounds of carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen, but the number of oxygen atoms in them is less than that of carbohydrates. Chemically, it is an ester of fatty acids and glycerol.
1) Providing energy to the body is the importance of food.
2) They are stored in the cells of the adipose tissue under the skin as a source of accumulation in living organisms. Staying here, they act as a heat barrier and protect them from the cold.
3) Works as storage for vitamins A, D, E
Dehydration: Causes, Symptoms, Treatments
Vitamins do not provide energy but control all energy-related chemical reactions. Due to their deficiency, there are many restrictions in living beings due to faulty metabolism. That is why they are called growth elements. Animals do not synthesize vitamins, the only source of their receipt is food.
Chemically these are hydrated organic compounds or polyhydroxy aldehydes and ketones. Carbohydrates are also called starch compounds. In food, it is in the form of soluble starch and insoluble starch. Most carbohydrates are used as energy products in the body.
1) It is the main energy source in living beings.
2) Energy is produced by the breakdown of glucose during activities.
3) In many animals, glucose is present in the blood in the form of blood circulation. Cells obtain energy by oxidizing it.
These are polymers arranged in a linear order of purine and pyrimidine nucleic acid. It is an organic material with a very high molecular weight and a complex structure.
DNA is passed from one generation to the next to the genetic signature of the organism.
Some nucleotides act as enzymes.
Water is essential for life. The amount of water in the body of living beings varies from 50% to 85%. 70% of human body weight is due to water.
Main work in water
Helps to regulate body temperature.
Tissues in the eyes, nose, and mouth are moistened due to water.
Protects organs and tissues of the body
Transportation of substances.
Excretion- Maintaining homogeneity of waste materials through urine.
Reducing body temperature by sweating etc.
Benefits of a balanced diet
There are many benefits of a balanced diet. A balanced diet makes our body strong. To stay healthy, we need to take a balanced diet in sufficient quantity. So let’s see the benefits of a balanced diet
Provides nutrients to the body- A balanced diet provides the body with all the nutrients such as carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins, mineral salts, and water insufficient and proper amounts.
A balanced diet is very important for the student in building a body or increasing intelligence. The body develops properly only when the diet is balanced and according to our age our body also develops.
For the protection of the body- If we take a balanced diet then our body becomes strong from inside. Due to which we have the ability to fight diseases and our body becomes healthy. Therefore, it is important that we incorporate a balanced diet that is necessary for the safety of our bodies.
For energy creation- Our body becomes healthy and energetic only when we take a balanced diet. If we want energy and energy, then we should take a balanced diet.